Friday, March 10, 2006

Help Me Create A story...

I need help with a photostory. I want to do a tranformation about Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's Weight Gain; however I can into a snag. I want to do this similar to the Jennifer Connelly story but I can't the detail ain't good. If someone want to help with the story, e-mail me ASAP (I don't want to forget it this). The idea for the transformation will take place at a press conference. Use the link to the pic as an example. Thank you and Good Luck!!!

Here the example of the pics I going to use; just to give you an idea...
Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

-Matthew

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are really neat matthew! you're talented. have you thought about doing this for a living, ya know working for a company that would hire you to do computer graphics and stuff. good job!

Anonymous said...

that was michelle that made the comment. it said anonymous but it was me!

 
MattBrewMorphs! - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você