Tuesday, March 14, 2006

RIP Peter Tomarken (TRUE STORY)

This post is one with no morphs and BAD NEWS (not for the site)....

I am regretful to inform you that Peter Tomarken, the host of the 1983-1986 game show "Press Your Luck" has passed away. He was piloting a plane in San Diego at 9:50 when it crashed around 200 yards away. A man and a woman were announced dead: Tomarken and his wife being them. My prayers to all parties involved and Press Your Luck fans. For info about PYL and Tomarken, go to
http://gscentral.net/pyl.htm. If you have GSN on your digital cable, you can watch it everyday at 12:30 pm ET. A marathon of PYL is going to be held this weekend starting at 9am to 6pm on SUNDAY. I will be at home watching the marathon during my 10-day Spring Break (I going to be leaving on this Thursday). I'm going to miss Mr. Tomarken, the keeper of the Whammy! :-(

Sources:
BUZZER: The Game Show Blog and Yahoo! News

0 comments:

 
MattBrewMorphs! - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você